What To Expect
Your Prague city tour with Vltava river cruise offers a compreshensive introduction to the city, ensuring you see the most interesting and important places. You will travel by bus, by boat and on foot. The bus departs from Narodni třida and you will see:
- Estates Theatre, where the premiere of W. A. Mozart’s Don Giovanni opera was held
- National Theatre
- Smetana Embankment to admire the marvellous panoramic view of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge.
- Old Town and New Town
- Wenceslas Square, which Czechs consider to be the heart of Prague;
- Charles Square where you'll see the Dancing House at the river.
- The Lesser Quarter, dominated by Saint Nicholas Church.
- Tour of Prague Castle, passing Saint Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and Saint George’s Convent along the way to the Old Castle Stairs
- Charles Bridge, where you'll learn about its signature statues
- Board your cruise under the statue of Charles IV at the other side of the bridge, which will visit places large cruise ships cannot go, like the Devil’s Stream channel
- Prague Castle Area, Charles Bridge, Klementinum and the Old Town Square with its famous Astronomical Clock, dating back to 1410