Luxor is home to some of Egypt’s most remarkable ancient ruins, but group tours can offer limited time to explore. This private full-day tour from Marsa Alam ensures a personalized experience and includes a tour of the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings; visits to the Colossi of Memnon, the temple of Hatshepsut, and the Karnak Temple; and a felucca cruise along the Nile. Hotel pickup and lunch is included.
* Full-day private tour of Luxor from Marsa Alam.
* Explore Luxor’s East and West banks with a qualified Egyptology guide.
* Visit the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings and admire the tombs of the ancient Pharaohs.
* Marvel at ancient wonders such as the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and Karnak Temple.
* Enjoy a typical Egyptian lunch.
* Cruise along the Nile on a traditional felucca
* Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, drop-off and lunch.
Not wheelchair accessible. Near public transportation. Infants must sit on laps. Infant seats available. Most travelers can participate. Face masks required for travelers in public areas. Face masks required for guides in public areas. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff. Social distancing enforced throughout experience. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas. Gear/equipment sanitized between use. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized. Guides required to regularly wash hands. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup Our Travelers From Any Hotel in Marsa Alam