• It is one of the best things to do, specially for who that like to combine lots of things in only one day; five things to do in one day... Quad Biking, Camel riding, Bedouin Dinner, Show and Star Gazing.
• 20 years experience in tourism, we are the stargazing & telescopes supplier for all international tour operators in all sides of Egypt.
• Our food service is special with all varieties with Vegetarian option.
• Professional specialist guides.
• Big Telescopes use during our stargazing explanations.
• No hidden costs .Great prices and great value for money.
• Our inspiring stargazing tour for all ages.
• Perfect for families, couples and friends.
• Escape to the great outdoors! Camping Style with fire and candles around.
• You’ll leave our Tour with a new understanding of all the Universe.
• How do I find Saturn? What sorts of objects can be seen with binoculars?
• Helps you to locate the positions of stars on any night of the year.
Not wheelchair accessible. Not recommended for travelers with back problems. Not recommended for pregnant travelers. No heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Most travelers can participate. No need to bring Baby stroller. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traveler pickup is offered
We will give you the exact pick up time when you confirm your hotel in Sharm.