Are you looking for a way to see Dijon without joining a tour group? Explore at your own pace with this affordable walking tour.
• Explore one of the most beautiful staircases in France and the hidden courtyards of ancient houses
• Hear from producer Kelly Kamborian, a licensed guide who's lived in France for over 25 years
• Do it all in an hour or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
Infants must sit on laps. Most travelers can participate. Near public transportation. Stroller accessible. Not wheelchair accessible. This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
More than just Mustard: A Self-Guided Audio Tour in Dijon
7/30/2020 - 12/26/2024
|Monday - Sunday :||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Place de la Libération, Pl. de la Libération, 21000 Dijon, France