Ready to soar like a bird from tree to tree in a rainforest? Come enjoy an amazing experience climbing the world famous Dunns River Falls plus the thrill and adrenaline rush at one of the most exciting zipline canopy on the island. Plus you get to tour the city of Ocho Rios, do craft shopping and indulge yourself in local lunch. A rare combination and a rare experience.
Jeans shorts or pants for zipline canopy
Change of clothing
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Not suitable for pets
No public transportation nearby
Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120 kg)
Infants must not sit on laps
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for people with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for people with heart conditions
Please note: The Zipline launch site is not wheel chair and stroller accessible but there is a waiting area and park on the property for persons to browse around and enjoy the rainforest while other customers do the Zipline Canopy
Dress Code: Smart casual
Things to take includes extra cash, camera, towels, water shoes or quick drying sneakers, swimwear, shorts or pants for zipline
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, travelers may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If as a result, your tour may be canceled without a refund
Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons required for the tour to continue. If we do not meet the minimum, the tour can either be rescheduled, other options suggested or the tour canceled with a full refund
Pickup time may change based on the local traffic conditions
Minimum age for Dunns River is 3 years, Zipline is 6 years
• Things To Take: Extra Cash, Camera, Towels, Water Shoes or Sneakers, Shorts or Pants for zipline, Change of Clothing
• Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
• Dress: Smart Casual
• Activities not recommended for participants with back or heart problems, pregnant women or with other serious medical conditions
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
• This operator requires you to contact them directly at least 24 hours prior to this tour/activity.
We pickup from Grand Palladium Resort and other resorts in the area. All travelers are required to contact us at least 24 hour prior to the scheduled pickup time to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
Stroller or pram accessible
Infant seats available