The 2-day Inca Trail tour is a shorter option for those with little time who don't want to miss out on this unique experience. With a beautiful tropical jungle landscape with a variety of flora and fauna, visit the archaeological sites of Chachabamba and Wiñay Wayna (Young Forever). Covering a distance of 10 km / 6.3 miles. Another good thing is that you will visit Machu Picchu twice, so you will have a photo of the afternoon and morning which makes this tour more exciting.
• Enter on foot through the Puerta del Sol to Machu Picchu as the Incas did.
• Explore Machu Picchu 2 times and get photos with a beautiful sunset and another in the morning.
• Follow the ancient footsteps along the original Inca Trail and transport yourself back in time.
• Visit the Inca archaeological sites and learn all their history with our expert guide.
• Explore one of the new seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu with your guide and understand its secrets.
Not wheelchair accessible. Infants must sit on laps. Not recommended for travelers with back problems. Not recommended for pregnant travelers. No heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level. COVID-19 vaccination required for guides. all our guides and drivers are vaccinated against covid 19. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel anywhere in Cusco or Sacred Valley.