Experience the Surin Islands from above and below the water on this fun-filled snorkeling and speed boat day trip from Phuket. Over the course of your full-day adventure, you’ll discover picture-postcard white sand beaches, explore colorful coral reefs teeming with marine life, visit the local Moken community to learn about how this sea-faring community spend their lives on the water, and enjoy a delicious lunch before returning to your accommodation on Phuket.
• Explore the amazing Mu Koh Surin National Park
• See sea turtles, dolphins, tropical fish, and coral in the clear waters
• Meet the amazing "sea gypsies" who call these waters home
• Includes hotel transfers, boat trip, snorkeling gear, guide, and lunch
Infants must not sit on laps
Infant seats unavailable
Not recommended for people with back problems
Not recommended for people with heart conditions
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not suitable for pets
Not stroller accessible
Not wheelchair accessible
Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
• For the mentioned service.
• Not transferable to any other service or person.
• Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled for departure.
• You can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket
• The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
• Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
• If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
Public transportation nearby