What To Expect
Special check-in instructions
The front desk is open during the following times:* Monday - Thursday: 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Friday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.