What To Expect
Special check-in instructions
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Fee for continental breakfast: approximately EUR 15 per person
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.